Today is the day! (June 10, 2019)
Smack-Dab in the Midlife Zone—Inspiration for Women in the Middle is now available!
The infamous middle years:
- Children move through school, fly the coop, and return home bringing more children
- “Natural” highlights are—in reality—gray hairs
- Clothes-shopping in Juniors brings guilt and undergarments get sturdier
- Children need us less, parents need us more
- Questions abound: Who is that woman in the mirror? What is my purpose? Where do I fit in? What now, Lord?
Over 40? No problem. With joy and transparency, Smack-Dab in the Midlife Zone uses scripture, prayer, and the power of story to show women in midlife how being smack-dab in the middle of God’s plans and purposes is the best place to be.
With the Lord’s guidance, this packed-with-transition life season can be infused with growth, discovery, and edge-of-your-seat adventure!
Special thanks to my sisters in the faith who shared their hearts and their stories for this manuscript. You bring beauty and passion to midlife!
All honor and glory to the One Who makes each breath possible. Thank you, Jesus. I love You.
And to you, my fellow midlife travelers, join me as we explore this crazy-unique life season—and as we seek God’s heart every step of the way!
Blessings and joy,
Leigh Ann 🙂
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland (Isaiah 43:19).